The first chair with integrated ionizer for room sanitization
- Air exchange rate guaranteed by the entire STING ION chair system (ionizer and forced ventilation): 29 m3/h.
- Continuous room sanitizing power until the device is switched off.
- Removes up to 99% of bacteria, viruses, VOCs and odors.
- Powerful deodorizing action that gives the environment an intense scent of fresh air.
- Natural process that promotes the controlled formation of specific ionic particles in the air through a purposely generated electric field.
- Does not use or produce chemicals and does not pollute the environment.
- Easy maintenance:
- Minor cleaning of the ionizing tube and the outer grid on the glass tube every 1.000 hours of operation (5 months approximately).
- Replace the ionizing tube every 10.000 hours of operation (4 years approximately), or in any case when the glass becomes dull or a whitish oxide coating appears on the perforated metal foil inside the glass tube.
The chair complies with the essential safety requirements as prescribed under the European MDR 2017/745
- Integrated ionizing device for continuous room sanitization
- Electromechanical lifting, lowering and tilting movements
- Compensated backrest tilting, up to the horizontal position
- Slim anatomic backrest for the maximum treatment functionality
- Multi-articulated UNI headrest for the best patient comfortable treating posture
- High quality wrapping upholstery without seams
- Possible customization with different colors of polyurethane and fabric
- Integrated utility box
- Complete symmetry for right-handed or left-handed professionals
- Joystick control on the base for fast and efficient hands free chair movements
- Ral 9003 + silver
- Security STOPS on backrest, base and pantograph arm
- Automatic programs: “zero”, rinse, last position
- Possibility to program 3 different working positions (OPTION)
- Possibility to equip the chair with one/two rotating armrests to improve the accessibility of the chair and to assure a natural support for the arms, allowing a relaxed position during the treatment (OPTION)
- Memory Foam and Hand Made Soft Foam upholstery (OPTION)
- Children pillow available (OPTION)
- Trendelenburg position (OPTION)
- Mobile foot control(OPTION)
- IR remote control (OPTION)
- Stabilizing base plate (OPTION)
- Possibility to equip the chair with European or American unit bracket (OPTION)
- Different chair painting colors (OPTION)
- Bi-colour white and silver front cover (OPTION)
- Different headrests are available according to specific treatment needs (OPTION)
- Central arm and rotation (OPTION)
- The chair complies with Medical Device Directive 93/42/CEE and subsequent modifications