– A bit of history: when did you start working with Tecnodent?
We started working with Tecnodent in 1974 with Mr. Lenzi, the founder of Tecnodent.
– How has the partnership experience with TD evolved over time?
Our relationship has evolved from a cooperation with an artisan chair manufacturer to a partnership with an international professional company focused on providing modern and innovative solutions for the benefit of the dental practice.
– What is the secret of your success on the French market?
A lot of work, a great seriousness in communicating with our distributors, but above all, a range of quality products.
– How has the French dental sector evolved over time?
The dental unit no longer represents the main investment of the dental practice; however, the choice of a good chair remains an essential requirement, being the key element in the relationship between patient and professional.
– Have new trends in the dental market (abandoning the spittoon for hygiene purposes; increase in treatments and services related to cosmetic/prosthetic dentistry, dental implantology, attention to the psychological comfort of the patient, operating rooms with ever smaller spaces) played a strategic role in increasing the demand for freestanding chairs?
We have encouraged the choice of independent carts and wall-mounted lateral distribution systems, which have allowed stand-alone chairs to become increasingly popular in the French market.
The recognized quality of Tecnodent products allows us to have a very strong presence especially in orthodontics and ambulatory dental surgery.
– What are the 5 strong points of Tecnodent recognized on the French market?
Attractive and innovative design
Wide range of products that meet the needs of all dental professionals
Great product reliability
Constant professional distributors support at both technical and commercial levels
Continuous technological progress
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.